Friday, November 14, 2008

Tonights Going to be Awesome!

Tonight is the night of the SF International Animation Festival! it will also be the premiere of the Dandy Warhols' Welcome to the Third World music video. It will be shown as part of the Play it by Eye show. Myself as well as a hand full of other De Anza students have animated footage in the video. Webster Colcord was the director on this project and the one who got me some work on the video. I'm really excited to be able to seem my work on the big screen!

If you're interested seeing the show, here's some helpful nuggets of info.

When: November 14, 2008, 10:15 pm,
Where: Landmark’s Embarcadero Center Cinema

You can still purchase tickets online here

have a listen to welcome to the third world right now





I stole this Image from Jenny's Live journal

Tonight's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. "Gandalf, my friend, this will be a night to remember!"

    ReplyDelete