Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Malibu Keenan




This week Keenan goes to the beach!

So things have gotten underway on the Westlake project since the last post. There have been many sleepless nights. piecing together 3 animated sequences from items in my room. One oh so special item was my printer, who needs liquid refreshment after a week of printing. Scraps of paper and saw dust have made themselves at home about my floor. In fact my whole room has been taken over by equipment. When the time comes for sleep, it's probably easier to stay up and continue working rather than maneuvering myself to my bed without disrupting the set.

I got my caffeine on and wrapped up a bad ass beach scene last night! The better part of the day was spent making the set. As the sun went down, I animated my characters to golden sunset.

This is a video so you can see what makes this set tick. It's pretty self explanatory. And if you can spot my busted Motorola phone you win a high five!



Don't forget the high res pics, ladies love the high res pics.




Why not, I'll throw in a final frame from the animation as well



And since I'm unloading I might as well put the pick-up in reverse and slam on the breaks.



And that's the rest of them!
Oh! business people with their phones and folders!

1 comment:

  1. that sun is the coolest idea i've ever seen. the light looks just right. it seems like the really tough part about working with these flat objects is getting the silouettes to read just how you want them to.

    ReplyDelete