Monday, September 1, 2008

Property management ain't got nothin' on this

This past week has been a whirlwind of twisting wire, cutting paper and gluing paper, and that was just my trip to Tahoe. But seriously people... The Westlake corporation has given me limited artistic freedom on this brand new project. I give to you "the Perpetuation of Self Employment" a serious animation test about why humans enjoy monotony. This ones for you Jake



In other video related news I strapped on my strap-on rocket pants this morning and finally got off my lazy ass. I uploaded something else that has been sitting on my computer's virtual shelf collecting virtual dust for virtually forever.

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, the table slapping is perfect. Is the model staying anchored okay? What are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used machine screws and wingnuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. steam powered of course

    ReplyDelete